Sourcing Specialist at Mastercard
Views:260 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mastercard - Big Data Developer - Hadoop/NoSQL/MongoDB (5-11 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Take a participatory role in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Analyze current processes and systems to produce designs that can be scaled and evolved.
- Can translate a technical design to implemented code.
- Responsible for the development of readable and maintainable code, and appropriate unit tests.
- Actively seeks to minimize code and simplify architecture.
- Support test and build automation.
- Produce high-level and detailed estimates.
- Adheres to the development process and suggests improvements where appropriate.
- Ensures individual and team tasks are performed on-time by communicating and working closely with other members of the team.
- Retains a focus on completion, identifying and resolving issues.
- Produces technical design documentation as required and ensures work complies with the architectural roadmap. Identifies and updates existing design documents impacted due to changes
All About You:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good experience in Scala and Hadoop ecosystem and its components
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE
- Hands-on experience HBase architecture,
- Hands on experience in NoSQL, Cloudera, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc-
- Know-how on the java essentials for Hadoop.
- Good database development knowledge (Oracle v10+, PLSQL)
- Experience with test-driven development practices and technologies, e.g. JUnit, Maven, etc.
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Experience with version control systems (GIT), and CI tools (Jenkins, Fortify, Sonar)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HBase read path & write path (LSTM, HFile, Flushes, Memstore, Blockcache, Indexes, Compactions, Region splits, etc)
- Experience with traditional relational databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- SDLC support tools (ALM, Confluence, Selenium, Sharepoint)
- Code packaging and deployment automation
- Financial services experience (Cards/PCI)