Manager HR at Marvylogic
Views:3516 Applications:551 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Marvylogic - VLSI Engineer - Internship (0-2 yrs)
We are hiring the following position on high priority.
Title: VLSI Trainee
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M. Tech. in Electronics or equivalent.
- 0-2 years experience in the VLSI/FPGA Design/Verification with familiarity in VHDL/Verilog hardware description languages
- knowledge of latest tools for synthesis, implementation, verification and debugging
- Experience in Design/Verification of Memory Interfaces (SRAM/DDR/DDRII/FLASH) for ASIC/FPGA- s
- Experience in any of the protocol implementations like Ethernet/PCI/USB/ATM for FPGA/ASIC
- Experience in interfacing keyboard/LCD, ADC/ DAC to FPGA and implementation of serial protocols like RS232/422, SPI etc.
- Experience in processor interface design and implementation for FPGA/ASIC will be a plus
- Experience in FPGA optimization, selection, power budgeting and generating requirement specifications, design documents is desirable
- Good communication skills with ability to work in team environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.