Lead Recruitments at Imprexys Management Consultants
Views:153 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Market Data Services Support Engineer - Linux/Windows OS (3-10 yrs)
What you'll do :
- Responsible for the support, configuration and maintenance of Market Data platforms
- Continual service improvements, latency tuning and capacity planning.
- Client & 3rd party relationship management.
- Reporting to management also documenting infrastructure; process and procedures
- Escalated support for Trading desks and application development support teams
Who you'll be :
- 3-5 yrs Relevant technical experience with multiple Market data products spanning back-end distribution/data management through to desktop consumption
- Experience working on multiple OS platforms - Windows and Linux, a thorough understanding of distributed comms, networks, IP addressing, middleware, etc important
- Experience in market data content from multiple providers.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ITRS
- Thorough understanding of Refinitive TREP.
- Thorough understanding of data use, entitlements and controls.
- Strong understanding of Market Data Exchanges, data types, fields, and records.
- Technical troubleshooting, performance analysis and tuning.
- Scripting (Perl, Bash)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast, Routing Protocols)
- Good working knowledge of Redhat Linux and Windows operating environments
- We're looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values - who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
- We recruit based on excellence and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero-tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behavior that stifles innovation and collaboration.