Hr Executive at Harjai Computer Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1972 Applications:792 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manual Testing Engineer (1-12 yrs)
This is Sujit from Harjai Computers Pvt. Ltd.
We are an ISO 9001:2008IT Out Sourcing Company currently providing IT Services to almost 200 Companies, which Includes CMM, PCMM, CMMI and reputed Companies in India and Abroad.
Roles & Responsibility of a Tester:
The following are the roles and responsibilities if any Tester in any Software Organization:
- Analyze the application functionality with requirement documents like BRS- and FRS- documents.
- Identify test scenarios or Test conditions for allocated module.
- To prepare Test cases
- Create automation test script
- Execute Test Cases- and Automation Test Script-
- Defect Report and prioritizing defects
- Participating in Re-testing- and Regression Testing- .
1) Analyzing the Requirements from the client
2) Participating in preparing Test Plans
3) Preparing Test Scenarios
4) Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
5) Preparing Test Data's for the test cases
6) Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
7) Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
8) Executing the Test Cases
9) Defect Tracking
10) Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
11) Preparing Summary Reports1
12) Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience
13) Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
14) Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
15) Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.