TA Specialist at Manipal Technologies Limited
Views:214 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manipal Technologies - Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Purpose of the Job :
- Identifying, understanding and defining the requirements, scope and finalizing the same in consultation with the internal and external teams.
- Mapping the business processes in the underlying technology components and ensuring successful completion of the project.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Responsible to assess customer needs, provide expert requirements analysis, formulate work estimates, contribute to project planning and help design solutions in cooperation with client's technical development resources and offer alternate solution to clients while working around obstacles that block a project's success.
2. Authoring detailed product requirements and develop use case documentation
3. Hands-on functional testing and validation of business requirements and system functionality
4. Ensure clear understanding of the specifications by Engineering and Quality teams and provide the support required for these teams to ensure timely delivery in good quality
5. Provide regular feedback on products and processes to Product Owners
6. Maintain updated product and system documentation as changes are made along the development cycle
7. Participate in the release planning and scoping processes that determine the product roadmap
Experience & Expertise :
- Minimum of 2 years of Business Analysis experience within a product development company
- Good understanding of online assessment applications and web based systems
- Strong ability to forge a strong & credible working relationship with Engineering, Quality teams and Implementation organizations
- Good experience in User Stories Creation and understanding of SCRUM SDLC methodologies
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and wire framing tools such as Balsamiq, Azure etc.
- Willing to travel on need basis
- BE - IT/MCA + MBA - Operations/IT(Desirable but not mandatory) from reputed institute
- Having CBAP/CCBA certification would be highly preferable.