Manager/Senior Manager - IoT Device Security (3-5 yrs)
- Good knowledge of C/C++.
- Deep understanding of Linux Eg. File system, permissions, Networking, special devices, sockets.
- Deep understanding of network, operating system, application stack, memory management.
- Deep Knowledge of reversing binary using tools like IDA pro, JD-gui, radare2.
- Deep understanding of mips el/eb, arm el/eb arch and review.
- Manual Source code review.
- Experience in web application testing OWSAP TOP 10 SANS 25.
- Basic understanding of cryptography, algorithms.
- Experience in Embedded device testing, Protocols like MQTT, CoAP, XMPP, SOAP,UPnP.
- Experience in ZigBEE / Zwave protocol security testing.
- Knowledge of protocol layer testing like fuzzing etc.
- Experience in information security, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing.
- Understanding the closed source protocols and implementation and testing it.
- Providing world class mitigation and security solutions.
- Experience in mobile application security testing IOS/Android.
The candidate should be able to do multiple type of Embedded devices and IOT assessments.
- IOT Security Assessment
- Embedded Devices security Assessment
- Reversing engineering the binaries and finding security vulnerabilities
- Understanding close source protocols.
- Providing security Solutions
- Team player
Knowledge & Skills :
- Embedded devices security testing
- Hands on with Linux from scratch.
- Knowledge of IDA Pro, radare2, cryptography