Manager at Global Manpower Solution
Views:504 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - System Integration (7-15 yrs)
Job description :
As part of the Technical Service Center (TSC) organization, the System Integration Manager is responsible for coordinating all activities related to the System Integration scope defined as part of TSC operations, in line with internal standard best practices, constantly adhering to Delivery, Quality and Costs objectives.
The System Integration Manager reports to the System & Components Head.
System Integration scope includes :
- Integration of all components of the system (HW, Mechanics, Optics, SW, Calibration,- ) according to product architecture and resources allocation (RAM, ROM, CPU execution time, CPU load) defined by requirements and architecture team;
- System integration test pattern creation and execution;
- Product variant management in alignment with definition provided by requirements and architecture team;
- Creation of final product BOM for production as output of system integration activities;
- Definition and development of testing work package (embedded and machine) for production;
- Develop necessary SW and calibration to support HW/optics/mechanics bring-up, for characterization and validation;
- Contribute to the estimation of effort, expenses, investment, risk for new developments and change requests;
- Deploy specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI- s) to track and report the status of System Integration activities.
Main activities/responsibilities :
- Ensure together with his/her team the delivery of System releases and the availability of System Integration environment according to project requirements, ensuring that Quality, Cost and Delivery targets are met.
- Coordinate and act to grow the staff within the System Integration area in coordination with the System & Components Head.
- Ensure an optimized resources utilization and allocation to projects.
- Ensure the definition, standardization, deployment and improvement of the System Integration process across TSC, in coordination with the global team and the Quality department, under the guidance of the System & Components Head.
- Ensure support to the deployment of Agile development practices whenever suitable.
- Lead the development of innovative solutions for topics of competence.
- Be responsible for System Integration budget (headcount, investments, expenses), ensuring compliance with the targets assigned.
- Ensure the proposal of suitable strategies and methodologies for his activities while supporting offer activities, adhering to the targeted effort and cost.
- Ensure a constant visibility on the status of System Integration activities and issues to TSC higher management, using a periodic reporting and appropriate escalations.
- Ensure coordination with ICT department for deployment of necessary tool and environment.
- Contribute to people development and satisfaction programs.
Key Skills :
- Product development planning and monitoring.
- Product architecture knowledge (Cluster, Telematics, Infotainment, Body Controller, Engine / Transmission Control Unit).
- Relevant understanding of Key automotive system areas : HW, SW, Mechanics, Optics, diagnostic.
- Knowledge of Testing flow and coverage in automotive production
- A SPICE / V-cycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of ISO26262 standard.
- Ability to work with international distributed teams.
- High capacity of synthesis for technical planning issues.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Customer management ability.
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) knowledge.
- Strong leadership.
Language Skills :
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Basic spoken Italian (optional)
- Basic spoken Japanese (optional)
Education & Former Experience :
- Electronic Engineering Degree, Information Science Degree
- More than 2 years- experience in managing a team (10+)
- More than 8 years- experience in embedded product development in automotive industry with high level of SW contents and variant complexity.
- Relevant experience in bringing similar product in production.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement activity to improve quality in production.
- 1 years of experience in overseas
- Demonstrated Experience with RTOS, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet, different networking protocol.