Manager - SQL/Analytics (3-5 yrs)
Job Description : Martech - Manager
1. Will be the custodian of all digital assets of the company.
2. Act as bridge between Technology and Marketing team.
3. Will assist Technology team in formulating strategy and design systems architecture.
4. Cooperating cross functionally to improve customer facing solutions to secure digital and brand growth
5. Ensuring faultless day to day systems operations in cooperation with IT department and vendors
6. Leading knowledge of customer-facing technologies and driving innovation in Digital team
Maintaining company and customers data security and payment security :
A. Liaison with IT team for any content related to the digital marketing initiatives
B. Coordinating with IT team for website related ad-hoc requests, testing and final signoff
C. Coordinating with different teams for website content
D. Creating and managing Change Requests to IT team for all website changes
E. Ensure proper functioning of website pre and post tech related changes
F. Coordinating with IT team for all marketing campaign pages including promotional, product and content pages
G. Coordinating with IT team for all changes required to digital marketing initiatives including SEO, blogs, SEM etc
Professional Skills :
1. Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
2. Strong Knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL and website administration
3. Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud hosting and technological integrations
4. High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
5. Knowledge of Digital marketing campaigns
6. Hands-on knowledge of Adobe ecosystem including Target, Campaign, AEM & Analytics
7. Knowledge of Google Analytics 360