Technical Recruiter at Infinity HR
Views:457 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - SoC Verification/ASIC (10-20 yrs)
Position - Verification Manager :
- 10-20 Years Experience
The key functions and responsibilities are :
- Definition/Architect of SOC Verification Environment
- Define Verification methodologies to achieve first pass silicon success
- Planning and Execution of SOC Verification with Team size of 10 Engineers
- Manage interfaces with other teams part of Product development (i.e. system, architecture, software, design interfaces)
- Ability to mentor other engineers and technically guide them.
- Strong problem solving/leadership skills
Essential Technical Expertise :
- Experience in Leading SoC verification activities and should have participated in successful completion of at least one SoC project across all phases from SOC Specification to Silicon.
- Must have good understanding of ARM processor based SoC architecture and must have completed verification of two or more embedded processor based SoC.
- Must have expertise in on ASIC verification methodologies and ASIC design flow.
- Must have expertise on ARM based SOC software framework (multi-core multi-layer APIs)
- Must have good experience in setting up and debugging functional and gate level simulation have multiple processors (co-simulation).
- Must have good experience in developing BFM and functional models in Verilog/System Verilog/UVM.
- Proven experience of the design verification methodologies such as UVM, assertion based coverage driven verification (code & functional coverage), constraint random test generation.
- Proven experience on Formal Verification methodologies for FSM Analysis, PinMux, DMA Event and Interrupt Matrix
- Must have complete experience on developing verification environment and test cases from planning stage to tape-out signoff.
- Must have actively conducted functional / coverage review and bug management schemes.
- Experience on working in SOC with complex Analog-Digital Interface will be considered as advantage.
- Experience on working in SOC with WREAL/AMS model will be considered as advantage