Founder / Chief Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:707 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Information Security - Risk & Compliance (8-10 yrs)
We are scouting for Manager / Sr. Manager - Information Security (Risk and Compliance ) for one of our MNC clients.
Role : Manager / Sr. Manager - Information Security (Risk and Compliance )
Work Location : Noida
Basic Function :
- Conduct internal validation / compliance checks in line with the approved annual compliance / audit calendar.
- Manage all external / internal / organization wide audits
- Compliance control over Technology / Information Security- adherence to local regulations and organizational policies, processes and guidelines within the function.
Essential Functions :
- Coordinate and take ownership of policies and procedures compliance related to security for each operation.
- Development and coordination for implementation of IT security related policies, standards and procedures relating to cyber-security controls, applications, networks, operating system etc.
- Ability to make independent IT & risk ideas work within an established framework.
- Assist as necessary in various audits and standards (i.e. HIPPA, Sarbanes Oxley, SSAE, ISO 27001, and PCIDSS. HITRUST).
- Coordinate and take ownership of policies and procedures compliance related to security for the function.
- Ensure adherence to all contractual & regulatory compliance
- Develop, monitor and improve the risk frameworks and ensure that the all the regulation and compliance requirement are enforced within the business.
Technical Skills :
- Good understanding of Compliance, Risk Frameworks. Knowledge of current best practice management tools and techniques.
- Strong IT stakeholder management skills.
- Basic knowledge of Networking, Systems, Voice and business applications.
- An industry recognized certification like LA27001, CEH, CISSP, PCIDSS, CISA / CISM is an added advantage.
Education Requirements :
- Graduate, Preference for B.E. / B.Tech (IT) with industry recognized certifications like LA 27001 / CISA / CISM / CISSP / CEH.
Work Experience Requirements :
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in a medium / large organization, preferably within the outsourcing/audit industry.
- Demonstrate a strong capability in Risk and compliance: successful track record in IT Risk management with relevant experience in IT audits and controls
- Rich experience in various regulations and standards (SOX, SSAE 16, PCIDSS, COBIT, ISO 27001.)
- Industry certification (CISA, CISM,CISSP, CEH) and knowledge of GRC tools preferred.