Manager - SAP FICO Module (8-10 yrs)
- He/ She must have at least 3+ years of Domain Accounting/Finance Exp and 5 to 8 Years of Consulting Experience in SAP FICO,
- Thorough understanding of SAP FICO modules and has worked on minimum 2 end to end SAP implementation projects.
Role Description : SAP FICO (all core modules GL, AR, AP, FA, Banking Tax etc.).
Roles & Responsibility :
- Develops functional design specifications
- Delivers FICO work packages without supervision
- Analyzes business requirements.
- Clarifies processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- Provides detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
- Provides guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
- Works with incumbent partners to report and resolve any in-scope development related errors with the FICO processes.
- Works with Finance data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities
- Leads functional/technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Maintains process documentation for FICO processes & tasks
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Acquires and maintains an in-depth understanding of our business processes data architecture applications and technical infrastructure