Manager - Talent Acquisition at Maxonic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:111 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - SAP FICO Consultant - SD/MM Modules (10-15 yrs)
Must Haves :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
- More than 10 years expertise with SAP FI and CO Modules as Functional Consultant.
- Strong working experience on Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements.
- Must have done more than 5 end to end implementation of FI/CO with HR, SD or MM module
- Strong Working experience of CO-Cost elements/cost center/Activity type/Profit center.
- Strong Working experience of Setting batch jobs as and when required.
- Should have experience on Period End and Year End Closing processes, support customer/business user in this area.
- Should be able to analyze client business processes, gather requirements, maintain data mapping document of interfaces & conversions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills, is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
What You Will Do :
- Work with team members to analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements
- Support and coordinate the efforts of Subject Matter Experts, Development, Quality Assurance, Usability, Training, Transport Management, and other internal resources for the successful implementation of system enhancements and fixes
- Perform SAP FICO Configuration as required
- Support daily Core SAP Finance operations and provide timely and consistent resolution of third-level Support activities
- Provide around the clock support as needed - including, but not limited to, participating in the on-call rotation
- Create and maintain internal documentation and end-user training materials as needed.
- Liaise with a learning group to provide input into training materials
- Provide input to standards and guidelines and implement best practices to enable consistency across all projects
- Participate in the continuous improvement processes, as assigned