Consultant at Peepal Consulting
Views:144 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Product Engineering - Multithreading/Memory Management (4-13 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- You have 4 to13 years of professional work experience
- You create POC's on new technologies, building quick and usable solutions
- You use more than one programming language with deep expertise in language features, concepts and protocols; Eg :
(I) Memory Management, GC, Templates/Generics, Closures, etc.
(II) Multi-Threading, Sync/A-Sync.; Blocking/Non-Blocking execution styles
(III) Lambdas, Streams, Performance Tuning, NIO, HTTP2, Websockets, gRPC, ProtoBuf
- You practice Imperative, Functional Programming styles
- You are a problem solver - choosing the relevant data structures, algorithms considering the tools for Time & Space Complexity
- You help in relevant technology& tools selection, build/buy decisions to solve the business problems
- You are an expert at reviewing & guiding the adoption of SOLID, DRY design principles, design patterns & Clean Code
- You are an expert at String Manipulation, Data/Time Arithmetic, Collections & Generics
- You practice & guide on handling failures - Error Management & Exception handling
- You build reliable, scalable& high-performance apps, services leveraging relevant architectural styles and patterns like Eventing Sourcing, CEP, Restful APIs, CQRS, etc.
- You develop web apps using HTML, CSS, Java-script & relevant frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- You design and build microservices from grounds up applying DDD, Bounded Contexts; Considering multiple perspectives and tradeoffs to meet the NFRs
- You define solutions to scale up/scale out/Auto Scale as relevant, with robustness and resilience, applying patterns like circuit breakers &back propagation
- You understand CAP theorem and work with multiple databases (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- You deploy to production, troubleshoot problems & provide live support
- You practice and ensure coverage of security aspects & compliance to data, code & application security policies
- You write secure code to prevent known vulnerabilities; You understand HTTPS/TLS, Symmetric/Asymmetric Cryptography, Certificates, SAML, Vaults, Key rotation, OAuth, JWT, MFA, DDOS, etc.
- You are an expert & advocate the use of the relevant Web Application Frameworks
(I) Spring or Spring Boot or Micronaut (Java)
(II) Flask or Django (Python)
(III) Express or Meteor or Koa (Node)
(IV) Asp.net MVC, WebApi or Nancy (.Net)
- You use one or more messaging platforms (e.g. JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka/Tibco/Camel)
- You use Mocks & Stubs & related frameworks (Moq)
- You use logging frameworks like Log4j, NLog, etc.
- You build tools like MsBuild, Maven, Gradle, Gulp, etc.
- You understand and use containers, virtualization
- You use proactive monitoring & alerting, dashboards
- You use Logging/Monitoring solutions (Splunk, ELK, Grafana)
- You practice& ensure infra. as code (cattle over pets) using tools like terraform, cloud-formation, ansible, etc.
- You are able to set-up a CI/CD pipeline infrastructure & stack from grounds-up
- You are able to articulate the pro- s, con's of designs & tradeoffs
- You use distributed tracing apps/platforms, debug and troubleshoot with relevant tools
- You use side-cars, service mesh along with microservices
- You practice distributed, cloud design patterns & architectural styles
- You use gateways, load-balancers, CDNs, Edge caching, reverse proxies
- You use gherkin and cucumber for BDD automation
- You use performance testing tools like JMeter, Gatling
- You use search solutions like ElasticSearch, SOLR, Endeca
- You use distributed caching solutions like Redis, Memcache, etc.
- You use selenium for UI automation
- You use rules engines like Drools, Easy Rules, etc.
- You work with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.