Manager at Michael Page
Views:122 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Oracle Applications - Manufacturing Domain (15-16 yrs)
Client Brief : One of the largest manufactures and sells especially architectural products internationally and headquartered in New Jersey.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manages the Oracle Applications Support Team responsible for prioritizing and assigning individual team member's workload, about Support, Systems Upgrades and Maintenance.
- Achieves the above by managing both Technical and Functional roles which include Technical Application Developers and Functional Support Analysts. (Oracle Fusion)
- Works closely and agrees to plans with the Enterprise Delivery and Technical Customer Management functions.
- Maintains a fault/upgrade list for all Oracle Fusion Finance and HR Applications with clear priorities assigned.
- Manages the Oracle Applications Support Team which includes their day to day activities, recruitment of new members, coaching, development of skills and staff performance management.
- Responsible for liaising with the Oracle Fusion Applications Team (both external and internal) to determine the workload and tasks to be performed.
- Responsible for the system end-users for the availability and operational integrity of the Finance and SCM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with a Management or equivalent from a premier Institute.
- 15 + years experience with IT services industry with experience in handling leadership roles in Offshore Delivery with a large or mid-size IT services companies.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven leadership skills, effective team building and networking skills, cross-cultural capabilities, keen business orientation and a strong value system.
- Strong understanding of enterprise applications and working experience.