HR Recruiter at Freelance
Views:70 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Engineering/Software Development - eCommerce Domain (10-12 yrs)
- Help build and lead great software teams to deliver world-class products
- Drive towards excellence via metrics and process
- Provide technical leadership and guidance, and lead by example
- Create a positive and fun work environment
- Drive innovations in the platform
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Hires/Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development
- Rises above detail to see broader issues and implications for the company's P&L
Who you are:
- Masters/PhD in Computer Science or a related field.
- 10 to 12 years of overall experience with 3-5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with hiring and retaining the best is a must.
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
Important for you to know:
- We are backed by promoters with several years of experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare e-commerce businesses coupled with their rich experience of running a successful global e-commerce business for the last 10 years with an annual turnover of more than US$ 60 Million.
- Our founding team combines world class talent & entrepreneurial experience from leading industry brands.
- We are a bootstrapped organization of $45m.
- Our Insurance & Medical benefits are the best in the industry.