Manager/AVP - IT DevOps Specialist (10-18 yrs)
Industry - Financial Services
Skills - DevOps, Automation, CI/CD pipeline, financial services, commodity trading, Ansible, Git, Puppet
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is of a Technical Lead- Specialist (Manager/AVP) DevOps with a global commodity trading organization. It is an IC role requiring min 8 years of experience in DevOps.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading global commodity trading organization. They operate through a global network with operations in 60+ countries. They work with the latest technologies and have a highly skilled technology team.
- Incorporate organization wide projects under DevOps and maximize automation
- Responsible for end-to end DevOps life cycle
- Mentor vendor teams to facilitate positive learning environment and improve the capability of the teams
- Coordinate and collaborate with development and support teams to plan and deploy production releases
- Manage AWS infrastructure, Linux machines and Web servers/App servers
- Own the performance and availability of common non-production environments
- BE/B.tech/MS in Computer Science and related discipline
- Atleast 10 years of overall work experience
- Atleast 8 years of hands-on experience on DevOps with CI/CD and automation experience in Ansible/Ruby/Puppet is a must
- Experience programming with Perl/Ruby etc.
- Working experience with Linus and scripting
- Knowledge of orchestration tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Experience working in an Investment Bank is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication
- Self driven individual
- Great growth environment
- Good compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kriti Devgan on +91 124 452 5448.
Contact - Kriti Devgan -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.