Senior Manager - Global Talent & Staffing Solutions at People Resources
Views:176 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - ATM Installation Projects (4-8 yrs)
Your key responsibilities :
- Develop, maintain and improve ATM Delivery and Installation project management processes.
- Engage directly with service providers to form a strong relationship and strategy direction
- Manage and report on programs of work from an end to end perspective including site acquisition, DA, design approvals, site commencement(ATM Installations), completion and handover
- Contribute to a high standard of service to all internal/external clients
- Utilize technical experts within and external to the Group to develop innovative best practice, high quality, and cost-effective ATM Delivery and installation project management.
- Ensure that all ATM installation works comply with state requirements, ensuring that any issues are rectified within agreed SLAs.
- Manage and report on project financials including capital dissections.
- Ability to identify risk and categories
- Manage and mitigate all risks associated with ATM delivery and Installations activities.
- Implement safety-focused work protocols.
- Monitor project scopes and escalate non-compliance to the Head of Projects
- Document and track program risks, issues and scope change
- Building trusting relationships with customers, suppliers, and colleagues