Manager Business Development at Infotree Service
Views:607 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Administration - IT DevOps (5-8 yrs)
Designation : Manager - IT DevOps
Position Summary :
- The role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
- This position is responsible to plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide support for daily operational activities of the office.
- The Person will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
Essential Functional & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Benchmark, analyze report on and make recommendations for the improvement, and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Understand the requirements of users and suggest appropriate technologies.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Analyze IT requirements of project sites and implement according to business objectives.
- Manage IT Assets with maintenance records
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and advise on suitable, planned and phased growth path.
- Manage a distributed team across various locations.
- Need-based training and coaching of staff.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Required knowledge of Architecture across compute, network and storage
- Require knowledge of popular operating systems and other software tools including Linux, Windows and specific system software including middleware
- Sufficient understanding of a variety of popular technologies in Cloud computing
- Good understanding in Datacenter modernization, IT transformation.
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, experiences working in a multicultural environment, ability to communicate ideas clearly both orally & in writing.
- Solution Architect or Lead with Manager-level Experience in delivering LAN/WAN/IPT/Data Center/Cloud network Design, Setup & Support projects.
- SME level solution design experience in Data Center solutions
- Drive team towards automation design models to Auto-Config at scale, workload automation, network/Host overlays, IP and VM mobility across Data Centers and Dynamic resource allocation
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Hands-on experience in Github, Maven & shell scripting
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins, Puppet, Chef and/or other similar tools
- Exposure to a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services. -
- Good experience with AWS tools is a must.
- Ability to communicate well in a team
- Experience with Agile methodology
- BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college with 5-7 year's demonstrated experience and successful track record in managing complete IT environment.
Notice - Immediate to 30 Days