HR Consultant at Spectral Consultant
Views:476 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Managed Service Delivery Architect - Solution Design & Implementation (14-25 yrs)
The MS Delivery Architect will serve as the technology master leader craftsmen with a good understanding of the ITSM platform and tools for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the client business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan and organization capabilities.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and firm technical solution and capability
- Design and implement technical solutions based on the client business requirements and current firm ITSM platform.
- Aware of various delivery, pricing & financial models and its related implications.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes.
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects.
- Consistently monitor the performance and scope of the projects.
- Collaborate with Service Delivery Managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
Key Performance Indicator :
- The MS Delivery Architect leader have to meet the following objectives :
- Ensuring the firm MS multi-platform IT technical solution proposed fulfil the client business requirements to support the closing of the firm business opportunity.
- Ensuring the specific client technical solutions is implemented according with the client business requirements to fulfil the SLA.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
Mandatory required skills :
- Experience (one year minimum) on building and costing MS solutions. Technology, colocation, implementation, in life services and associated transition process and SLA's.
- Should have good hold on ITIL process adoption and should have used ITSM tools extensively
- Understand the capabilities of the IT Network, Storage and associated operating systems, associated private cloud and multi-tenant compute also hybrid VDC solutions.
- Understand the IT Infrastructure Solution and associated Managed Services Solution concepts.
- Previous experience of developing standardized managed services costing tools and presales process.
- Capable of qualify opportunities, delivering presentations to the client at any level, including C-level.
- Well organized, structured and able to articulate ITSM solution, service wrap and relate it with clients- needs both technically and commercially.
- Ability to review Application/Infra Design and provide feedback to ensure ease of maintenance, configurability, scalability, security and stability of a solution.
- Ability to review the application monitoring and error logging landscape and provide feedback so that it adheres to industry standard practices.
- Knowledge on common solution design patterns that aid availability, resilience and security.
- Knowledge on REST design principles and application integration patterns.
- Knowledge of DevOps model and awareness on industry standard tools.
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and modern enterprise technologies
- MBA and or Master's Degree in IT or related field is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field