MakeMyTrip - Walkin - Backend Developer - Java/Spring/Hibernate (4-8 yrs)
Role - Back-end Developer
Open Positions - Multiple
Date: 10th Feb 2019, Sunday
Timings : 10 am onward
CTC - upto 30 LPA,
Exp - 4-8 years
Makemytrip Bangalore Office:
2nd Floor, East wing, B Block, Divyasree Technopolis,
77 Town Centre, Off HAL - Old Airport Road, Yemlur Road,
Kodbisanhalli,, Bangalore- 560037
Google Map link : Makemytrip Office Bangalore
Contact Person: Kajal Khanna
Makemytrip || Backend Developer
Areas of responsibilities :
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
- Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
- Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
- Execution of appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
Desired Profile :
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, hands-on knowledge on Javastack (Spring/Hibernate)
- Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
- Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
- Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
- Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
- Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFul web services
- Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team environment
- Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Educational Qualifications :
- 4-8 years of experience in software development
- B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electronics or related field from a premier institute.