Manager - Human Resources at MakeMyTrip.com
Views:2679 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MakeMyTrip - Interaction Designer - UI (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- To deliver meaningful user interfaces on a daily basis after understanding selling proposition of the Line of Business
- Develop appropriate Interaction Designs keeping in mind the business requirements
- To come up with multiple Design options, which can be used during, summative & formative usability testing stages
- Appreciation of 2 of MakeMyTrip's reach out form factors Desktops/ Laptops, & Mobile. To understand the limitations associated with the form factors, and hence develop distinct experiences, keeping the constraints of each form factor in mind
- Appreciation of the development effort and its constraints
- Reflection of cross sell, up sell, & lateral sell aspects associated with our business in the designs developed
- Understanding of aspects of Formative Testing, and executing them on a regular basis
- Understanding of internet based consumer behavior
- Conducting summative test and report the findings to the design team
- Assisting with all the summative test interview protocol development, as & when is required
- Accommodating design aspects to cut down on latencies
- Constant and close mentoring of the team
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Design or Equivalent Degree in HCI etc.
- 1+ years of Interaction Design experience with a strong knowledge of ecommerce product design strategies and best practices
- Understanding of design principles including: design patterns, visual trends, and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Experience in product development teams working on user interface designs.
- Experience working with user-centered design/human factors specialists.
- Strong experience in Interaction Design and design principles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.