Lead - Campus Hiring at Mahindra Comviva
Views:97 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mahindra Comviva - Lead Engineer - IT Support (4-7 yrs)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
The objective of the role: The role will require supporting customers on various messaging products, troubleshooting and resolving issues through proper procedures round the clock. The responsibilities will also include carrying out routine activities, fault management, change management and other troubleshooting related issues.
- Working knowledge of Messaging solutions - SMSC, USSD - >Must have
- Working knowledge of TCPDUMP, Oracle, mySQL, Linux ->Must Have
- Trouble shooting skills for OS/applications/Interfaces /DBs -> Must Have
- Working knowledge of Tomcat
- Vendor & 3rd party co-ordination skills
- Carry out routine activities & checklists
- Taking ownership of customer issues until resolved, escalated or resolved
- Exposure in ITIL based processes on Fault Management, Change Management / Configuration Management, Problem management and Performance management.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix/Linux.
- Available 24X7 for support
- Good team player
- Ability to complete tasks within the agreed budget, timeframe, and quality requirements
- Ability to produce and monitor effective plans and take responsibility for achieving them - by co-coordinating resources, expediting progress and escalating problem issues
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Positive and flexible attitude