Magicpin - Engineering Manager - Backend - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-7 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Own the content & transaction system and solve for scale
- Managing the fast moving requirements and expectations of the product team
- Managing a team of world class engineers and help them with their deliveries
- Ensuring seems less onboarding and discovery experience
- Monitoring, Analyzing and fixing defects to ensure 100% uptime with minimal bugs
- Strive hard to provide the best experience to anyone using our products.
- Continuously refactoring the code to make it more resilient and generic
- Conceptualize innovative and elegant solutions to solve challenging big data problems.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products
Skill Set :
- Very strong core computer science fundamentals
- Hands on experience in building low latency, high throughput web services
- Good understanding of storage engines i.e. RDBMS, No SQL, distributed storage system
- Expert coding skills in languages such as Java, GoLang and Python
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and technical innovation.