magicPin - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
About magicpin :
magicpin is India's largest retail rewards platform that drives discovery and commerce for offline businesses. More than 5M users are hooked on to the app where they spend up to 80 minutes per day. We drive $350M+ of business to merchants on the platform and have grown 5x in the last 12 months, with partners ranging from large brands like McDonald- s, Beer Caf-, Decathlon, ITC, Emami, Pernod Ricards to thousands of local retailers across the country. The management team consists of seasoned professionals from Lightspeed VP, Nexus VP, Bain & Co, McKinsey, Walmart Labs,Microsoft, Goldman Sachs and educational background including IIT,IIM, Stanford and SRCC. The company has been invested in by Lightspeed (Oyo, Snapchat, Limeroad) and Google.
About us: https://magicpin.in/about-us
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understanding Business Define business problems, develop processes, drive implementation and track key metrics
- Drive projects with product and engineering teams to develop outstanding products and improve business intelligence.
- Reporting - Build and create relevant business reports. Extract relevant data and come up with solutions.
- Conduct pertinent analysis by collecting data from all internal and external sources to get answers to business questions
- Design, develop and establish KPIs to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance.
- Data Modeling - Use statistical methods and processes for data analysis and modeling
Knowledge and Skills :
- Understanding of RDBMS and proficiency in SQL, excel, statistics. Knowledge of python is preferable.
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Self-starter with independent decision making capability
- 0-3 years of work experience; B.Tech degree preferable.