magicPin - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Who we are :
magicpin is a start-up by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms, start-ups, and marquee VC firms (http://magicpin.in/about-us/).We are building a platform which enables local merchants to promote themselves and thus get discovered by their customers. It aims at the $500B+ Indian local retail market. It is re-imagining how local retail should happen in the mobile-first world we all live in.
In just 2+ years we have acquired 1 million customers, expanded in 5 cities and covered more than 3,00,000 merchants. We have a strong innate desire to solve hard and challenging problems and work with people who are street smart and fun. We strive hard to find people who share this DNA with us, hence every addition to our team is highly selective.
Why should you join magicpin ?
If the willingness to exceed beyond definitive job roles is a quality you possess and seek in a job, and if you want to work at a place that will challenge you to push your boundaries every day, magicpin is the place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are generating a massive amount of data every day around customer/merchant behaviour and business performance.
- This role will involve collating, analyzing and then generating actionable insights from the data.
- Eventually, you will be responsible for automating (with help from the technology team) these analyses.
- You will get a chance to work closely with the founders and the core team and a view of the overall business.
- If you enjoy working with data; can handle complex analysis and get a high from driving insights then this role is a perfect fit.
Candidate profile :
- The ideal candidate will be people with very structured thinking, comfort with maths and statistics and strong work ethic (this will involve long hours, we are a startup!).
- Only Graduates of 2014-2017 batch should apply
- Candidates with finance/consult/data analysis background will be preferred
- Candidates must be good in Python, SQL, and Excel
What do we offer in return :
- Tremendous growth and career opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of the fun and motivated work environment
- A team that appreciates and helps you grow
- Best in class compensation