Manager - Human Resources at Simform Solutions
Views:215 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Magento Developer - PHP/Zend/MySQL (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- To excel at Simform, you should be excited to work at a high-growth technology company with a culture of opportunities.
- We're looking for someone who will take advantage of the opportunity for personal development and increased responsibility that a fast growing company offers.
- Ideally, you are confident in your abilities, are positive and personable, and always looking for new and creative ways to get things done and serve our customers better.
- The Magento Developer must possess the expertise and capabilities to implement and execute a Magento 2 store.
- This is a greenfield project so decisions you make will have a lasting impact on the success of this initiative.
- Your responsibilities will include application-level security, theming, maintaining extensions, as well as identifying and building custom extensions that interact with third party vendors.
Role Responsibilities :
- A fair understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento, PHP, and Zend
- Knowledge in Magento Extension development
- Managing development processes & working notes
- Be the senior most Magento developer, spending 80-90% of your time actively scoping and developing functionality on the Magento platform
- Work with and build a mentor relationship with the more junior members of your team
- Maintain high performing codebase, complete with automated tests
- Support architecting and estimating new Magento tasks and projects
- Be the leading technical voice for the ecommerce team
Basic Requirements :
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP web development experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development
- Competent with PostgreSQL or MySQL, having an understanding of how RDBMS systems work at scale
- Thorough understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento's front-end components
- Thorough knowledge of Magento's out-of-the-box feature set and configuration
- Built, used, and maintained a local development environment with Docker
Bonus Qualifications :
- Magento Certification
- Experience in ERP integrations with Magento
- In-depth knowledge of PCI/PA-DSS compliance
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Experience with any of the rest of our stack, outside of ecommerce, (Python, Flask, React, MongoDB)
- Contributions to the open-source community
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Experience with Google Analytics or other data analysis tools
- Experience with A/B testing