Magento Developer (3-7 yrs)
Job Description – Developer
- Should be friendly Experience with magento
- We currently have a position for a passionate and dedicated senior developer to join our development team. This is a key role in the Agency:
- Candidates should be extremely competent, with the ability to work on multipleprojects within a fast-paced environment.
- They should have experience leading development for the full life-cycle of a project – on spec, on time, on budget
- They should have experience managing and reviewing outsourced technical resource(s)
- They should be passionate about open-source software with a desire to innovate and develop technical IP for Diligent
- They should be commercially minded and results focused in terms of delivering accountable and efficient solutions for clients and cost effective, on time projects for the Agency
- Candidates should be client facing, with strong communication skills, comfortable and credible with customers, capable of presenting complex issues simply to non-technical clients or colleagues
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency across all coding techniques and web technologies and have a first class knowledge of industry trends, technology trends and best practices
- The candidate will become an expert in the Agency’s chosen technical platform: Magento (eCommmerce)
Experience & Skill set
At least 3 to 5 years commercial experience in a similar role
Ability to convert designs into pixel perfect, standards compliant XHTML/CSS Dreamweaver and ability to handcode
Good knowledge of using Zend Framework or similar MVC framework.
Experience working with Ecommerce solutions.
Writing detailed well costed proposals and technical specs
Project Planning / Solution / Testing
Excellent understanding of browser capabilities and issues
Clean, well commented code.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.