HR at Magazine3 Technologies
Views:65 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
We are looking for a PHP Developer for Magazine3 Technologies.
Job Responsibilities :
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Able to create and modify WordPress plugins
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- Need to create software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
Senior PHP Developer requirements and qualifications :
- Have knowledge about WordPress.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies and WordPress.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.