Mactores - Cloud Operations Engineer - Configuration Management (3-6 yrs)
Cloud Operations Engineer
Job Location : Vidyavihar, Mumbai
Mactores is a team of emerging technologists, data engineers and data scientists driven by excellence of technology to solve critical business problems. We help bridging complex business challenges with technical expertise. Specializing in AI, Fast Data, Industrial IOT and Cloud helps us collaborate with organizations that view technology as a strategic driver to success.
You will contribute as an engineer by configuring, deploying and troubleshooting complex software applications at the enterprise level. We are looking for an engineer who has expertise on Linux administration and is passionate about AWS / Azure / GCP Cloud technologies. Since this role will involve troubleshooting customers production deployment hence very clear about communication, and passion to helping customers succeed should be your core value.
What you will do :
- Implement, the cloud architectures defined by the Solutions Architect on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Be part of the team that supports customers Cloud deployments in 24x7 operational support system
- Monitor customers production infrastructure in 24x7 rotational shifts
- Improve monitoring and alerting systems by appropriate usage of automation tools
- Prepare customers monthly operational reports and present them at a scheduled frequency
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies
- Work with off-the-shelf/open source tools to manage our infrastructure reliably, and with resiliency in the face of unexpected behaviors, including tools like Chef, scripting languages, etc.
- Maintain and enhance existing enterprise infrastructure
What you need for this opportunity :
- 3 to 6 years of experience in managing production operations
- Strong Windows /Linux systems administration skills Migrating and architecting complex multi-tier applications to private or public cloud infrastructures
- Communication skills - Verbal and written to update customers and internal teams on issues, escalations and RCAs
- Ability to communicate the architecture in visual form to customers and internal teams
You are preferred if you have :
- Prior experience in working on AWS, GCP and Azure
- AWS Cloud Solutions Architect Associate / Professional
- RHEL Certified Engineer
- Configuration management experience - Ansible, Chef, Puppet