Manager - Talent Acquisition at Mask Manpower
Views:175 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Machine Learning UEBA Engineer - Pattern Recognition (3-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Machine Learning(ML), UEBA Engineer with a solid programming languages background.
We are into developing cybersecurity products which are powered by Machine Learning(ML) algorithms.
The person will be working on the multiple models, creating highly efficient algorithms, quickly. Therefore, an open-mind, positive attitude and challenge solving mindset are
Regularly you will do :
1) Researching and implementing the ML algorithms based on the requirements.
2) Developing and deploying predictive models using machine learning algorithms.
3) Developing and deploying user entity behavior analysis algorithms.
4) Run machine learning tests and experiments and identify the glitches and perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
5) Identifying suspicious behavior of the user, breached accounts, and data exfiltration.
6) Train and retrain systems when necessary.
7) Work is not limited to ML, and you will also be working on other development operations.
1) Experience with machine learning systems and libraries, data mining tools, and pattern recognition scripts or libraries.
2) Working with Tensor Flow and other libraries for research and production.
3) Experience in developing and debugging in C, C++, Perl, Python, Shell scripts, and Java.
This position is being advertised in Pune, MH, India and this is full-time job.