Director at Avrio Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1605 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Machine Learning Scientist - NLP/Artificial Intelligence (2-3 yrs)
We are a team of 3 IIT Bombay alumni based out of Delhi, working on our startup in the energy analytics space since last 7-8 months. Our product has crossed the POC stage and now we are beginning the development of our enterprise solution. We are looking to hire an outstanding invidual for our technical team - a machine learning scientist.
If you can associate yourself with building world-class consumer-facing software products, want to be part of the passionate and hungry team and want to do your bit to mitigate the problem of change, this just might be the opportunity for you.
- Designing, prototyping, and delivering applications and solutions on emerging technologies like Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), etc. to respond to business needs for cost-efficiency, improved quality, and agility etc.
- Consult and partner with business and technology stakeholders to understand their problems and develop and implement high impact, data driven solutions
- Building and nurturing a team of programmers and data scientists to derive and deliver insights
- Working with embedded systems team to optimize the data capture and communication devices
- Discuss, brainstorm new advanced technology solutions with team members
- Determine tradeoffs between internal technical implementation vs. leveraging existing solutions for new technology-based solutions and capabilities
- Maintain and manage data architecture blueprint for enterprise
- Masters in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (with a background in signal processing)
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Fluency in programming languages including but not limited to C/C++ and Python
- Good understanding of working of electrical appliances and their power consumption patterns
- Experience in handling large datasets from multiple sources
- Excellent project management and team building skills
- Previous experience with NLP / speech recognition is preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work well in multi-functional teams