Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:11526 Applications:1056 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Machine Learning Manager - R/Python/Java (3-9 yrs)
- Lead and grow a team of expert machine learning engineers
- Provide technical guidance in ML experiments and projects
- Partner with other teams such as Design and Product to collaborate on projects across the customer service.
- Work with the engineering management team to develop new initiatives and improve existing processes across the entire engineering team.
- Work closely with Recruiting to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events, and on-boarding new employees.
- Build/verify ML models that can handle noise (build models robust enough to handle varying quality of data provided by millions of customer contacts derived implicitly or collected from humans).
Basic Qualifications :
- A PhD in Statistics, Computer Science Machine Learning, or in a highly quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience managing technical teams
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and big data analysis
- 3+ years of experience using R or Python
- Strong problem solving ability
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience managing technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for people management and mentorship.
- Track records of using technologies to deliver results.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong skills with Python and Java/C++
- Experience with distributed algorithms (Map-Reduce, MPI).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.