Talent Partner at HiringSign
Views:1113 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Machine Learning Lead - Startup (5-10 yrs)
Machine Learning Lead
As a Machine Learning Engineer, responsibilities will include :
- Deep understanding of machine learning technology
- Research, experiment, build prototypes using machine learning applicable to the proposed solutions.
- Apply machine learning, statistics and optimization techniques on the data set for different verticals
- Research, develop, and apply methods for inference and classification from various data points
- Conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Verify algorithms by simulation and user tests
- Develop NLP or other text analytic components
- Research-minded, ability to run experiments independently
Technical Skills :
- More than 8-10 years of experience in IT and3 + years of relevant Machine learning experience
- Exposure NLP Packages (Any of Core NLP/Open NLP)
- Experience in Speech Recognition / Speech Identification
- Hands on experience in working with ML problems (ex, Classification/Regression/Anomaly Detection)
- Python ML Packages(Scikit/Numpy)
- Experienced in PySpark
- Exposure to REST concepts
- Hands on experience on a minimum of 5 projects that involves either ML or Deep Learning
- Concepts like Probabilistic Reasoning & Statistical Inference, Cost Functions etc.
- Heterogeneous programming experience.
- Theano/Keras/Tensorflow/Deep Speech (Any Deep learning package)
- Familiarity with Hadoop and sub projects
- Familiarity with Graph DB like Neo4j