Senior Executive - Recruitment at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:568 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Machine Learning Architect - Python/Hadoop/R (9-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understand business process/ business problems and device machine learning solutions to optimize business processes wherever possible.
- Formulating machine learning solutions to business metrics, designing features from the data available from many large data sources, training, evaluating, and deploying models
- Developing high-performance algorithms for precision targeting, testing and implementing these algorithms in scalable, production-ready code; Interacting with other teams to define interfaces and understanding and resolving dependencies
- Developing coding in high-level languages such as R, Python, Java Architect ML solutions in cloud infrastructure etc.
Must have :
- Bachelors or higher computational science with an emphasis on Machine Learning
- Minimum 4+ years of experience of writing production quality code;
- Experience with traditional as well as modern statistical techniques, including Regression, Support Vector Machines, Regularization, Boosting, Random Forests, and other Ensemble Methods
- Experience with end-to-end modeling projects emerging from research efforts
- Architecture and programing knowledge of data processing on Hadoop programming environments (e.g. Spark/Hive/Pig).
- Strong implementation experience in high-level languages, such as R, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala or similar scripting languages;
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix/Shell environments;
- Strong hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data;
- Experience in creating large data feature stores for Machine learning in Teradata or similar databases.
- Your github/kaggle profile showing a project or problems you- ve tackled
Preferred : Developer / Architect Certification in AWS or Azure is a plus
Important pointers :
- Hands-on coding experience on a variety of ML techniques
- Deployed codes in production - solved problems in entirety
- The breadth of experience if possible - advanced analytics and now in ML
- Must have experience of deploying their codes in production
- Good Communication skills