Senior HR Executive at LYNK logistics
Views:515 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LYNK logistics - Software Development Engineer - Java/Node.js/Python (1-5 yrs)
About Lynk :
Lynk is one of the fastest growing tech startups in the country in last mile aggregation space with a base of 4lakh+ users across Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai where we currently operate. Lynk is an integral part of everyday deliveries for our business customers, and is a life safer for our individual customers when they- re shifting houses. Our 5000+ driver partners plug into the platform for their every-day business, and benefit from the stable earnings and the various welfare initiatives that Lynk offers to them
Our technology functions include mobility, back-end engineering, infrastructure, security, data science, user experience, product and DevOps. We are looking to add smart and passionate geeks to the team to fuel our growth in new markets and product verticals.
The Role :
- As a Core Platform engineer, you'll build critical backend technologies that make engineering hassle-free for our development teams.
- You will ensure that our system architecture is highly scalable, fault tolerant, highly secure, highly tested, and easily maintainable.
- We're looking for someone with a zero-errors- attitude who can self-manage their work to meet tight schedules with minimal supervision.
About you :
- At least 2 years of software engineering for backend technologies
- B.E/M.E/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in any/many of these languages (Golang, NodeJS, C#, Python, Java)
- Deep understanding of architecture and software design patterns
- Experienced in working with caching, message queues, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced in building cloud native applications on AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experienced in API design for Microservice architecture
- Experienced in container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Superior coding standards along with good documentation and DevOps (CI/CD) practices
- Comfortable build testing methodologies for ensuring performance, security, functionality
- Comfortable collaborating with teams in a lean agile environment
- Comfortable analyzing a systems in production using analytics and experiments