Senior HR Executive at LYNK logistics
Views:85 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LYNK logistics - Senior Software Development Engineer - Microservices Architecture/Design Patterns (4-7 yrs)
About Lynk :
- Lynk is one of the fastest growing tech startups in the country in last mile aggregation space with a base of 4lakh+ users across Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai where we currently operate. Lynk is an integral part of everyday deliveries for our business customers, and is a life safer for our individual customers when they- re shifting houses. Our 5000+ driver partners plug into the platform for their every-day business, and benefit from the stable earnings and the various welfare initiatives that Lynk offers to them
- Our technology functions include mobility, back-end engineering, infrastructure, security, data science, user experience, product and DevOps. We are looking to add smart and passionate geeks to the team to fuel our growth in new markets and product verticals.
The Role :
- As a Sr. SDE Engineer working on the backend micro-services, you- ll directly contribute in building services across users, drivers, trips, payments, incentives, offers, notifications, dispatch engine, fraud prevention to name a few .
- You will ensure that our system architecture is highly scalable, fault tolerant, highly secure, highly tested, and easily maintainable.
- You will get to work with a team of experienced and passionate engineers, architects, product managers, and designers to implement new features.
- We're looking for someone with a - zero-errors- attitude who can self-manage their work to meet tight schedules with minimal supervision.
What we are looking for :
- At least 4+ years of software engineering
- B.E/M.E/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Golang is a plus
- Good understanding of Micro-services architecture and associated design patterns (CQRS, Saga, etc.)
- Experienced in working with caching, message queues, web-sockets SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced with scalable systems (techniques like replication, sharding)
- Experienced in performance engineering (monitoring & actioning on application performance stats)
- Superior coding standards along with good documentation
- Superior DevOps practices - fully automated CI/CD (dockerized deployments)
- Comfortable build testing methodologies for ensuring performance, security, functionality
- Comfortable collaborating with teams in a lean agile environment
- Comfortable analyzing a systems in production using analytics and experiments
- Exposure to front-end (React, Angular), big data stack (Hadoop, Spark, Hive) would be a bonus
- Experience with gRPC (HTTP2, Protocol buffers) would be a plus