Associate Manager - Human Resources at Lucideus Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:523 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Lucideus Technologies - Senior System Engineer - Windows (3-6 yrs)
Your Daily Dose :
- Create Information Security Baselines (Controls basis on Security Hardening Guidelines) for various servers, endpoints, databases, network & security devices and define subsequent remediation guidelines, risk level of non-compliance, etc
- Understand Security Benchmarks such as CIS, STIG, NIST etc. for servers, endpoints, databases, network & security devices, etc.
- Define Security Controls (Security Hardening Controls) aligned to the global best practices
- Identify commands to check the compliance/non-compliance of the defined controls
- Define - steps-to-remediate- for each hardening control
- Perform impact analysis to make non-compliant controls complaint
- Communicate with various level of stakeholders on the technicality and importance of each defined control
- Documentation of the overall hardening guidelines/controls
- Help team to automate the audit procedure of defined controls
- Testing the automation scripts/agents for its accuracy and effectiveness
- Performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation tasks as needed
- Research and recommend innovative ideas, and wherever possible, automated approaches, for system administration tasks
- Evaluate and implement databases best practices for addressing gaps and come up with automation solutions.
- Evaluate and implement Servers (Windows) best practices for addressing gaps and come up with automation solutions
Your Ingredients :
- M.Tech or B.Tech / B.E./BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Good learning skills to work with the different-different type of assets and configurations
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Windows Server, AD, and/or Exchange.
- OS Skills: Windows Server 2003/2008 (minimum) - Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2010 (minimum).
- MS SQL, POSTGRE SQL, MySQL Server Administration experience required Knowledge of Storage technologies
- In-depth understanding and ability to configure various tunable system resource/parameters (Advanced network configuration, Shared memory, SMTP, SNMP, DNS, NTP, FTP, IP, TCP/IP, NFS)
- Ability to establish/maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally including end-users, management, different departments, and vendors
- Ability to independently assess and prioritize task, incidents, and emergencies.
- Proven ability to monitor, troubleshoot, and repair Virtual and physical server infrastructure and to escalate/communicate issues to - management or vendors as needed
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Shell Script, JS etc.)
- Microsoft MCSE certification (Preferred)