Senior HR at Lucideus Technologies
Views:569 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Lucideus Technologies - Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
Your Daily Dose :
- Understand and analyse user needs, market trends - leverage them to define road map for existing and new products
- Own and manage the entire product life cycle: from strategic planning to tactical decision-making.
- Prioritise features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently
- Articulate and evangelize product vision and road map across internal teams (design, engineering, business development) and external stakeholders (end users, clients) to enable collaboration and drive adoption
- Define and communicate your product's vision, execution, goals and own the results
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user and internal stakeholder needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better user experience
- Gather product requirements, and document them accordingly for projects in development
Your Ingredients :
- B.Tech / B.E./ BCA. MBA is a plus.
- 1-2 years of product management experience in tech product startups / digital products or e-commerce; overall experience of 4-6 yrs
- Proven experience of building and launching tech products from ground up
- Solid experience in working closely with engineering team using Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Good understanding of user experience with designing user interfaces via wireframe mockups.
- Prior experience in a startup / fast-paced environment
- Customer focused with deep understanding of user life cycle and requirements
- Background in software engineering with a good understanding of system architecture
- Prior experience with Info-Sec is a plus