Senior HR at Lucideus Technologies
Views:327 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lucideus Technologies - Principal Engineer - Web Development (4-6 yrs)
Your Daily Dose :
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web apps.
- Collaborate with Product Management to release new features that resonate with our customers.
- Write scalable and optimized code.
- Test installation, security and compatibility issues
- Ensuring quality checks for the functionalities.
- Work closely with developers, integration team and test team to ensure quality and on-time delivery .
- Ability to develop responsive pages that will work on both desktop and mobile
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to determine work estimate, identify project risks, identify dependencies and lead action plans to mitigate impact of project risks and dependencies.
Your Ingredients :
- M.Tech or B.Tech / B.E./BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficient in modern web languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS etc.
- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture, open source web technologies and relational databases (MySQL, Postgres etc)
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts
- Extensive experience with MVC based frameworks
- API Design and Development (web services, micro-services architectures)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with product managers and designers
- Excellent Interpersonal and verbal communication Skills
- Team Leader
- Understanding of Secure Coding Practice is a plus