Associate Manager - Human Resources at Lucideus Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:300 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Lucideus Technologies - Principal Engineer - DevOps (3-5 yrs)
Your Daily Dose :
- Create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance, including troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors
Work with platform team on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Expertise in Release Engineering, Configuration Management, System Administration (including DB systems), Cloud Infrastructure and Automation.
- Experience in working with Version-Control System.
- Extensively worked with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Nagios and Ganglia.
- Writing efficient shell scripts for automation and monitoring.
- Extensive experience of working with AWS like cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, S3, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS and Cloud Watch etc.
- Experience in working with project tracking tools such as JIRA etc.
- Taking ownership of end-to-end solutions provided by teams across the organization while communicating effectively to foster innovations adoption.
Your Ingredients :
- B.Tech CS or M.Tech Degree with specialisation in Cyber Security or Computer Science
- Deep Understanding of DevOps tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Nagios, Maven, AWS.
- Expertise in working on Linux/Unix systems
- Expertise in setting up physical servers, network and troubleshooting
- Customer-First mindset
- Deep Understanding of Architecture and Infrastructure
- Excellent Communication Skills