IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:79 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
LTE Stack Engineer - NAS/C/C++ (5-12 yrs)
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations :
- A Senior System Engineer/Tech lead will be part of a world-class, highly motivated, highly skilled team of wireless (LTE) system engineers who are committed to deliver carrier grade wireless equipment to customers in various verticals starting from WISP to Federal Governments.
- Candidate should be a firm believer of mission, Connecting the Un-Connected and Under-Connected.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience in Wireless (LTE) and will be an individual contributors
He/She should have the ability to :
- Enhance and customize protocols on LTE EPC
- Independently evaluate, design, develop and deliver features on EPC.
- Work closely with LTE stack members for integration and test of features
- Coach and mentor team mates and groom them to reach their goals.
- Support pre and post sales activities.
- Keep a tab on the developments in the technology and industry.
Specific Knowledge/Skills :
- Strong experience in LTE EPC network elements : MME, S/PGW, HSS, PCRF. Experience with WiFi offloading, LIPA is desirable.
- Experience with NAS layer procedures in MME.
- Strong experience with LTE core protocols : S1, X2, SGi, S5,S6a, Gx
- Experience with IP, GTPv2, SCTP protocols.
- Experience with EAP-TTLS/TLS, SIM based authentication.
- Experience with porting and integration of stack on x86/ARM/MIPS processors
- Working knowledge of LTE L2L3 protocols.
- Experience working with LTE multi UE traffic generator tools like Ixia/Spirent/Aeroflex
- Strong programming experience C/C++.
- Strong in Linux programming
- Experience with configuration management and bug tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- LAN/WAN telecommunications knowledge and experience are a plus.