LTE MAC Scheduler - Design & Development (8-13 yrs)
1. Maximize the utilization of application by designing software structure that fulfills application's functional/non-functional requirement.
2. Create optimized application that fulfill the requirement of different stakeholders.
3. Guide and cooperate to ensure best quality in each stage of software development.
Role and Responsibilities :
Necessary Skills / Attributes :
- Design and development of new features for LTE Layer-2 (MAC Scheduler) features on eNB Macro cells Platform specific memory and CPU cycle optimization
- Defining development test cases and ensuring functional test coverage for new features
- Issue resolution during system integration test, system verification test and field issues
- Technically guiding and mentoring junior engineers in the team
Qualifications : Bachelors/Masters in Electrical or Computer Science Engineering, PHDs with specific expertise in scheduler algorithms, modelling and design can be