LTE Developer - C++/eNodeB (1-3 yrs)
- Hands on experience in LTE Development
- Good experience in RRC, RLC, MAC,PDCp,3GPP LTE Protocol Stack Development for eNodeB
- The person will be responsible for feature design, development and testing on LTE protocol stack.
- Should have good coding skills in C,C++ .
- Very good knowledge of C, shell scripting and LINUX.
- Exclusively involved in design, coding
- Vast experience on LTE software porting/integration on different H/w customers for Femto and Small Cell.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Majorly working for the layer3/eRRC of UE protocol stack.
- Basic overview knowledge of eMAC layer
Location - Gurgaon