Loyalty Prime - Vice President - Engineering - R&D Software Product Development (20-25 yrs)
Role Overview :
This role will be responsible to create the technology roadmap and lead a technology team of 80 members based in India to create innovative software products.
Key responsibilities :
- Create the technology roadmap for the company
- Work closely with multi-cultural teams based out of USA, Europe and India
- Re-architect the existing product to conform to latest technology standards
- Lead and motivate the technology team to continue to develop products with industries best practices
Required Skills and Experience :
- 20+ years of professional experience with max. 5 different companies during this time (product management and technology startups) with 7+ years of experience in serving leadership roles.
- Led a R&D SW product development organization with 50+ people in the past and ideally grew it to 200+ people, including direct people/project/organisational management
- Strong understanding in translation of customer requirements into software architecture & technology & functionality in regards to scalability, performance, maintainability, product management
- Strong understanding how to operate and adjust R&D methodologies/processes/supporting tools to achieve/implement CMMI Level 4/5 organisational maturity, Continuous Delivery maturity and ITIL service operation.
- Technology focus on SaaS/Cloud environments with experiences in AWS and cloud native aspects
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts with certain programming history, ideally (but not mandatory) ASP.net, SQL, C#, MVC, WCF, LINQ, JQuery, Angular & Sql Server
- Ideally experienced in e-commerce domain
Soft skills : Smart communicator, ability to lead and build a relationship with the team, ability to act and be decisive in uncertain situations, structured personality