Loyalty Prime - Technical Business Analyst - Cloud Platform (4-7 yrs)
Job Title - Technical Business Analyst, Munich
Education : Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate from Premier Institute
Experience : 4+ years of experience
- We are an established top startup in Munich and are currently growing our team. As a rapidly growing provider of an innovative SaaS-based loyalty platform, we are looking for you to position Loyalty Prime as a progressive thinker and thought leader in the area of customer loyalty. If you are keen to play a decisive role in Loyalty Prime's growth and success through impactful Business Analysis send us your application now.
- Become part of the success story of one of the - most magnificent startups in Munich (according to siliconrepublic.com) as our Business Analyst!
- Business Analyst will be responsible to document features / requirements for our core cloud platform.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in agile methodology (such as Kan Ban & SCRUM), writing user stories and working with product owners and scrum masters.
- The candidate must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in a fact pace changing environment.
Role Overview :
This role will be responsible for the following :
- To document features/requirements for our core cloud platform.
- To act as a translator that interprets the requirements and complex business processes into actionable detailed user stories that can be used to build and enhance our product.
- Writing user stories and working with product owners and scrum masters. pace changing environment.
- This is an individual contributor role and the candidate needs to demonstrate deep functional skills for developing features for Cloud based software platforms
- The candidate's main responsibility is to act as a translator that interprets the requirements and complex business processes into actionable detailed user stories that can be used to build and enhance our product.
- Assist the Product Owners with the development and documentation of Epics, User Stories, and Process flows/analysis in JIRA.
- Analyzing and simplifying the requirement scenarios and be able to write prerequisites, acceptance Criteria.
- Work closely with the business and technology to gather & write end to end business testing requirements and acceptance criteria. Perform Business testing of the releases.
- Ensuring that releases are getting completed as per timeline and quality by working closely with the product delivery team and keeping daily track of progress.
- Coordinate UAT activities prior to new product releases and client on-boarding events including tracking of defects and progress of resolution.
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to audit, SLA and operational standards.
- Demonstrations of new functionality to business and technology users.
- Work in tandem with the Documentation team to produce user manual and system documents.
- Work closely with support team to ensure timely knowledge transfer
Flexible working hours, full time, preferably on-site in Munich.
- A pleasantly open corporate culture with fast decision-making processes, where a great deal of fun is had and successes are celebrated together as a team
- Great scope for individual creativity, allowing you to successfully bring in your artistic flair
- Attractive remuneration for carrying out this demanding key role, with an opportunity to actively contribute to the further growth and development of our company
- Premises in a central location in Munich, with a startup atmosphere, as part of a successful, highly motivated and international team
- An opportunity to be involved in the positive growth of the business of our renowned customers by way of one of the best loyalty platforms in the world
- The prospect of working in a dynamic, successful and challenging environment, and of helping to grow our headquarters
Interested? Then apply now
We look forward to your application including text samples as well as details on when you would be able to start with us and your salary expectations.