Loyalty Prime - Senior Tech Lead - Microsoft Technologies (8-12 yrs)
Loyalty Prime operates in the exciting and fast-growing domain of loyalty and customer engagement. We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company headquartered in Germany (Munich) with offices in UK (London) and India (Noida). Our India office is the global delivery Centre through which our Prime Cloud platform is delivered and supported. Since 2014 our team has been driving the growth of our award-winning loyalty platform (Prime Cloud) which serves clients worldwide and across industries. We are focused in providing our customers a service that makes a difference. To be innovative is hard-wired into our DNA and this is reflected in us winning multiple awards including the - Best Travel Loyalty Program of the Year- at the renowned global Loyalty Magazine Awards 2017. You can read more about us and our award-winning platform on our website: http://www.loyaltyprime.com.
Job title - Sr. Tech Lead
Type of Employment : Full Time
Education : Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate from Premier Institute
Experience : 8+ years of (with 3+ years of people management) experience
Role Overview :
This role will be responsible for the following :
- This is people management role and the incumbent need to drive development of Cloud based web applications on Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to convert requirements into Tasks and drive execution.
- Understand and apply the principles of software engineering and display software craftsmanship.
- Elicit requirements from end users and stakeholders as needed. Work with the QA to construct system and integration test plans.
Key Responsibilities :
- This role will be responsible to provide effective inputs in solution reviews e.g. business Analysis review, System Analysis review, Architecture review, Code review
- Participation in requirement gathering, estimating, designing, and the subsequent implementation, QA, and documentation . The role is required to effectively communicate any technical dependencies/risks.
- Experience with the investigating and resolving of performance issues Project coordination skills and leadership abilities, including the mentoring of less experienced staff in technical areas
- 8+ years of (with 3+ years of people management) experience
- Hands on experience on Microsoft Technologies
- Drive the development process with developers
- Experience in the definition and enforcement of coding standards and development procedures
- Experience in application specific technical improvements, dependency reduction and cost-effective solutions.
- Experience with architecting, developing and maintaining reliable, highly available, and high-performance server systems
- Full software development life-cycle experience.
- Great colleagues in a young, dynamic, high-performing team
- A super-modern office space with games zone, chill area with free coffee / drinks, etc.
- A positive, up-lifting work environment that is built on open communication, trust, mutual support and appreciation
- Work-Life Balance: You will get 30 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you will get 10 national holidays.
- Flexibility : Work from home options and flexible work schedules.
- Competitive remuneration packages.
- Health Benefits: Medical & Accidental Insurance
- Casual Dress policy & Relaxing Fridays: Our Company's objective in establishing a relaxed, casual, and informal work dress code is to enable our employees to work comfortably in the workplace.
- Employee Friendly HR policies