Loyalty Prime - Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack Development - ASP/MVC/C# (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Loyalty Prime is looking for an experienced Software Developer (ASP.NET, C#, MVC and Sql Server- Full Stack Developer) to design and develop features on new/existing SaaS based product for the organization.
- The incumbent should have exposure to Scrum methodology and can work closely with the product owners and scrum masters.
- He/she must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a fact pace changing environment.
Key responsibilities: -
- This is an individual contributor role and the incumbent need to depict deep technical skills for developing Cloud based web applications on Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to convert requirements into Tasks and execute them.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues and identify deficiencies.
- Participate within the Scrum process.
- Understand and apply the principles of software engineering and display software craftsmanship.
- Elicit requirements from end users and stakeholders as needed.
- Work with the QA to construct system and integration test plans.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with software applications development Proficient in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, LINQ, JQuery & Sql Server.
- Should have worked on Service Oriented architecture, and able to code and consume Rest/SOAP services.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and concepts.
- Ability to write elegant high performance code and display software craftsmanship.
- Exhibit advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Understands emerging market trends and ready to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor.
- Understanding of Cloud concepts and next gen technologies, and ability to map such tools to context.
- Good to have knowledge of AWS services like EC2, SQS, SNS, EBS, S3 etc.
- A super-modern office space with games zone, chill area with free coffee / drinks, etc
- A positive, up-lifting work environment that is built on open communication, trust, mutual support and appreciation
- Personal development opportunities. e.g. trainings, personal development plans etc.
- Work-Life Balance: You will get 30 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you will get 10 national holidays which we usually club with weekends.
- Flexibility: Work from home options and flexible work schedules.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Health Benefits: Medical & Accidental Insurance
- Employee Health & Wellness: Loyalty prime is planning to organize an annual health fair, hosts Weight Watchers classes, walking competitions and Zumba sessions and lots of health & wellness activities where teams compete to win gift cards, etc.
- Casual Dress policy & Relaxing Fridays: Our Company's objective in establishing a relaxed, casual, and informal work dress code is to enable our employees to work comfortably in the workplace. For e.g, You can come in shorts on every Friday for work.
- Employee Friendly HR policies