Loyalty Prime - Senior Business Analyst (6-9 yrs)
Who we are!
- Loyalty Prime operates in the exciting and fast-growing domain of loyalty and customer engagement. We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company headquartered in Germany (Munich) with offices in UK (London) and India (Noida).
- Our India office is the global delivery Centre through which our Prime Cloud platform is delivered and supported. Since 2014 our team has been driving the growth of our award-winning loyalty platform (Prime Cloud) which serves clients worldwide and across industries. We are focused in providing our customers a service that makes a difference.
- To be innovative is hard-wired into our DNA and this is reflected in us winning multiple awards including the - Best Travel Loyalty Program of the Year- at the renowned global Loyalty Magazine Awards 2017.
- You can read more about us and our award-winning platform on our website: http://www.loyaltyprime.com.
Job title - Senior Business Analyst
Type of Employment : Permanent
Role Overview :
- Loyalty Prime is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to document features / requirements for our core cloud platform.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in agile methodology (such as Kan Ban & SCRUM), writing user stories and working with product owners and scrum masters.
- The candidate must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in a fact pace changing environment.
Key responsibilities :
- This is an individual contributor role and the candidate needs to demonstrate deep functional skills for developing features for Cloud based software platforms
- The candidate's main responsibility is to act as a translator that interprets the requirements and complex business processes into actionable detailed user stories that can be used to build and enhance our product.
- Assist the Product Owners with the development and documentation of Epics, User Stories, and Process flows/analysis in JIRA.
- Analyzing and simplifying the requirement scenarios and be able to write prerequisites, acceptance Criteria.
- Work closely with the business and technology to gather & write end to end business testing requirements and acceptance criteria. Perform Business testing of the releases.
- Ensuring that releases are getting completed as per timeline and quality by working closely with the product delivery team and keeping daily track of progress.
- Coordinate UAT activities prior to new product releases and client on-boarding events including tracking of defects and progress of resolution.
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to audit, SLA and operational standards.
- Demonstrations of new functionality to business and technology users.
- Work in tandem with the Documentation team to produce user manual and system documents.
- Work closely with support team to ensure timely knowledge transfer
Education : Engineering Graduate/Post graduate in Computer Science
Desired Profile :
- 6 + years of hands-on experience with software applications as a BA in a product based company
- Proficient with Tools like Jira, Wiki, Ms-Word, Excel and Visio etc.
- Can form a recommendation or recommendations, with justification, to the decision-making authority/s, Applies effective influencing strategies to enable Decisions.
- Is able to take fresh views and avoid rigid thought patterns, Is prepared to investigate and challenge the unknown, Applies common sense and doesn't go - over the top-
- Comprehends end to end business life cycle and stated/unstated needs of the customer in order to provide value.
- Shows a good understanding of the domain and visualize new features and requirements from industry best practice and document them for technical implementation.
- Is clear and concise and writes in a format which is focused on the reader, avoids unnecessary detail, Documents are presented in a professional format with good spelling and grammar, clearly identifying any missing or incomplete content.
Behavioral Requirement :
- Good Communication Skills
- Can articulate well
- High on accountability
- Demonstrates active listening and values others- input/expertise, diversity of views/opinions and responds appropriately