Loyalty Prime - DevOps Lead - ITIL/SaaS (5-9 yrs)
Who we are!
Loyalty Prime operates in the exciting and fast-growing domain of loyalty and customer engagement.
We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company headquartered in Germany (Munich) with offices in UK (London) and India (Noida). Our India office is the global delivery Centre through which our Prime
Cloud platform is delivered and supported. Since 2014 our team has been driving the growth of our award-winning loyalty platform (Prime Cloud) which serves clients worldwide and across industries.
We are focused in providing our customers a service that makes a difference. To be innovative is hardwired into our DNA and this is reflected in us winning multiple awards including the - Best Travel
Loyalty Program of the Year- at the renowned global Loyalty Magazine Awards 2017.
You can read more about us and our award-winning platform on our website:
- The DevOps Lead tackles our organization's toughest technical problems and drives technical excellence at all levels, working with senior management to support execution of the organization's vision.
- The DevOps Lead is a person who cares deeply about the technical side of operations and making sure that everything is running smoothly for our web applications.
- The ideal candidate loves being the person who interfaces between the development team and the server maintenance/hosting team, understands technology deeply at both the server level and at the development level, understands where the gaps often are between these two, and is excited about filling those gaps and taking proactive steps to prevent web application emergencies from ever happening.
Key characteristics/ responsibilities include :
- A - team player- who can build relationship and work productively with others across a variety of domains, disciplines and locations.
- Someone who has confidence to express own opinions and be pragmatic about modifying them when appropriate.
- Experience of managing software assets in live production environments with a good understanding of SAAS, ITIL Service Management frameworks.
- Working with Engineering teams to upskill their capabilities in their relevant technology area.
The DevOps Lead will help the teams do better work every day by :
- Working with project teams to build and maintain application environments that minimize project friction
- Creating, documenting and maintaining deployment pipelines for multiple project platforms
- Evangelize and work with developers to implement containerization across projects
- Manage and support builds in CI tools such as Jenkins / CircleCI
- Monitor and maintain application architecture using tools like New Relic / App dynamics
- Work with client infrastructures such as Azure / AWS / Google cloud.
Additional Responsibilities :
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company's computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- 8+ years working in a services company delivering web-related SAAS software.
- You have 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools.
- You can maintain C# web applications.
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.