Loyalty Prime - Database Developer - ETL/SQL Server (5-10 yrs)
Who we are!
Loyalty Prime operates in the exciting and fast-growing domain of loyalty and customer engagement. We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company headquartered in Germany (Munich) with offices in UK (London) and India (Noida). Our India office is the global delivery Centre through which our Prime Cloud platform is delivered and supported. Since 2014 our team has been driving the growth of our award-winning loyalty platform (Prime Cloud) which serves clients worldwide and across industries. We are focused in providing our customers a service that makes a difference.
To be innovative is hard-wired into our DNA and this is reflected in us winning multiple awards including the - Best Travel Loyalty Program of the Year- at the renowned global Loyalty Magazine Awards 2017.
You can read more about us and our award-winning platform on our website: http://www.loyaltyprime.com.
Job title - Database Developer
Type of Employment : Full Time
Education : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Experience : 5+ years relevant experience
Role Overview :
Loyalty Prime is seeking an experienced Database Developer who will take the responsibility to provide database and application solution strategy, and support for carrying out the implementation of enterprise database development.
Must to Have :
- SQL Development Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Support and deploy DB changes on databases for on going releases.
- Ability to model, analyze and manage large volumes of data.
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management and integrity checks.
- Experience in Database Administration in SQL Server (2012 / 2008R2) and SQL Server tools (Profiler, SSRS, Perf Mon, and system procs).
- Analyze technical requirements and recommend ETL strategies and provide visual representation of design.
- Assisting in database design, Updating and amending existing databases. Help developers improve the performance of queries by tweaking and / or modifying indexes. Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs on performance, scalability and maintainability.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Coding, coding, and coding. This is a SQL heavy position; in which you will plumb the depths of SQL Server's metadata.
- You will be shown scenarios and asked to follow existing patterns and come up with new ones. This is a development role but a mix of administrative one.
- Database modeling. You will be required to learn and understand complex logical and physical models.
Good to have :
- BI Tools (QlikView / Tableau / Power BI)
- NoSQL - MongoDB / Cassandra / Redis
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coding New Development + refactoring existing code
- Agile development.
- Troubleshoot & resolve complex database problems.
- Coordinate across teams for successful delivery.
- Follow guidelines
- Deliver as per requirement & time lines.
- Great colleagues in a young, dynamic, high-performing team
- A super-modern office space with games zone, chill area with free coffee / drinks, etc.
- A positive, up-lifting work environment that is built on open communication, trust, mutual support and appreciation
- Work-Life Balance: You will get 30 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you will get 10 national holidays.
- Flexibility: Work from home options and flexible work schedules.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Health Benefits : Medical & Accidental Insurance
- Casual Dress policy & Relaxing Fridays: Our Company's objective in establishing a relaxed, casual, and informal work dress code is to enable our employees to work comfortably in the workplace.
- Employee Friendly HR policies